For those who haven't been around for the past 11 months, I'm near the end of a personal experience I call the Year of Months. Every month, I try a different challenge:
- November 2009: National Novel Writing Month. I wrote 50,000 words on a novel in a month
- December 2009: National Blog Posting Month. I wrote a blog post every day for a month
- January 2010: Non-Fiction Reading Month. I read an hour of non-fiction every day
- February 2010: Walk Month. I took a 30+ minute walk every day
- March 2010: Bike Month. I rode my bike to any place within 7 miles instead of driving. (well, kinda...)
- April 2010: Photo Month. I took at least one picture every day
- May 2010: Post Card Month. I wrote one post card to someone every day
- June 2010: Recipe Month. I tried a new recipe every day.
- July 2010: Work Out Before Work Month
- August 2010: Revision Month. I spent an hour every day working on my novel.
- September 2010: Craft Month. I (tried to) work on a craft every day.
So, as you can see, Vegetarian Month is just another challenge for me. Some of y'all think too highly of me, I think. Have no doubt, I will be eating a cheeseburger on November 1st. :-)
I'm just trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes and expand my horizons - but only for a month.
I love meat.